Wow....Sammy is 3. No way....I have a picture of Ben, Sam and me on my desk. Ben has long hair, I'm laying down on the floor and next to me is this little baby boy with wild hair. And now, he's playing video games at a higher level than Tony and I, he's riding a bike and pretty soon, he'll be out of diapers. Where did the time go?
Jenna and Jon had a nice birthday party for Sam today. It was too cold to be in the park, so we all went to their house. What a great job they have done in re-tooling the bedrooms to get ready for Baby #4--or, as I call him, Alex.
I think Sam had a really good time and was surrounded by people who love him.
Happy Birthday, Dear Sammy, Happy Birthday to You.
Next Up.....Miss Ellie at 1 year old. Wow.....time flies.
Jenna and Jon had a nice birthday party for Sam today. It was too cold to be in the park, so we all went to their house. What a great job they have done in re-tooling the bedrooms to get ready for Baby #4--or, as I call him, Alex.
I think Sam had a really good time and was surrounded by people who love him.
Happy Birthday, Dear Sammy, Happy Birthday to You.
Next Up.....Miss Ellie at 1 year old. Wow.....time flies.
No comments:
Post a Comment