Well, the time has gone quickly by. I'm going back home today. It was a really nice trip. Tony and I went to Charlie McGruder's last night....a local bar where they play trivia every Wednesday night and have 7 TV's showing various sporting events. It was comfortable. I enjoyed it. We also had people who are building down the street from us stop by...Pete and Susan. They are from New Jersey and seemed very nice.
But now we are at the next part of the journey. Packing up everything in Strongsville and moving down here permanently. That will happen in two weeks. I have been applying to job openings on line with still no luck. It's depressing.
But hopefully, things will turn around. Hopefully, the house will sell and I will find a job down here. Then it will feel normal. Then it won't feel like I am just visiting.
I can't blog from work anymore; so you won't hear from me until after January 16.
Have a safe and wonderful New Year's holiday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment