What fun we had visiting everyone in Cleveland for Christmas. We stayed with Donna and Bob and saw Lynn, Rose and Joe, Chris and Shannon and Emma, our grandchildren, neighbors, friends and all kinds of scenic remembrances. It was a good visit.
Before we went to Cleveland, we saw Coleton, Tony and Marie...what fun we had in Charlotte. Tony and I authored/illustrated a children's book for them highlighting Coleton and Tyson. I think they really liked it. I'm glad...we spent time on it and really wanted to personalize it for them.
Hang on while you see the highlights of our visit:
Marie and Tony look at the Coleton book.
Dixie attacks a new toy from Lynn!
Lynn and Dixie
Lynn always wanted a dog...which one is real?
Lynn sees a picture of Coleton!
Lynn and me...Dixie too!
Tony and me
As always, Donna and Bob were great hosts and we look forward to seeing them again. The visit with the grandchildren, was, of course....fantastic:
I think we smell feet....
Oh yes, we smell feet....!
Ellie says, "I don't care...I'm pretty anyway!
The "big" guys!
Our sweet Zach!
What fun we had and I can't wait to go back. I am thrilled when Zach seems to know us and Ellie demands piggy back rides. That says to me that she remembers these two people who come and go into her life, but love her so much. It is my hope that she and Zach remember us for a long, long time. We will come to Cleveland soon and we will love all of our babies while we are there.
No comments:
Post a Comment