Wow, will I be glad to see this year end. I know, stand in line!
And now, it's Christmas time again. Well, I'm good. I got the gift I wait for every year--the Purdum calendar!!! 12 pictures of my beautiful and big grand babies. It's the best gift I ever get.
Like last year, it will be a quiet holiday for us. Just Tony, Dixie and me. We are go to Charlotte for a day trip. It will be fun to see the kids again. Personally, I wonder if Tony is going just to see the golf trophy!!
I am still knee deep working on the paper and Covid 19 book. It's fun, but as I have said before, I end up sitting in front of the computer all day packing on tonage! I am working on the National section of the Covid 19 book now and meeting several new people.
I am also working on the Cape Fear voices website. Check it out at: www.capefearvoices.allforyou.biz/wp.com. If that doesn't work, type in: www.capefearvoices.com and look for the entry that says Cape Fear Voices Board of Directors. That's the sloppy way of doing it. You will go to our Board of Directors page and you can click back to the home page from there. It will be going live on January 1, 2021.
I am going into my third year of retirement and I finally feel like I am doing something with myself. It's a good feeling.
Tony and I hope that everyone has a nice, safe Christmas. Raise a glass to 2021!!
Here are most of our beautiful family. I have to work on getting a Jenna and Jon photo!




No comments:
Post a Comment