Enjoying Appetizer Walk

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mr. Doughboy and Me!


Since I started this blog after Christsmas, I didn't include much information about the great time we had. As you all know, Tony, aka, lying sack of sh*t....convinced his sisters that there would be a celebrity chef cooking dinner for all of us on Christmas Day. OK, I was involved too, but it was his idea! Well, he kept it going for a whole year and really surprised our guests. Our celebrity chef, The Pillsbury Doughboy, was in rare form, but still managed to put on a great meal.

We enjoyed all of the gifts our family shared and had a great time watching Ben and Sam open their toys. Papa got Ben a flight jacket. Ben hasn't worn it yet, but I'm sure he will warm up to it soon. Sammy just enjoyed ripping paper and banging on things. Tony (Jr) and Marie got him his own drum, which makes great noise--just ask Jenna and Jon!!

The house was full of family, and that's the way it should be on Christmas.








No comments:

Post a Comment