Yesterday, Ben and Sam came over to play with Papa and me. Oh my goodness, what fun we had. We played corn hole, watched cartoons, had breakfast with Papa, flew airplanes, took a walk, saw cats and dogs and investigated the hot tub. I had Tony pose with Sam by the blue bird on the rock garden--one of my favorite pictures of Tony and Ben is with this bird--so now I have two favorites.
I'm going to post most of the pictures we took yesterday. They were all so good, it's hard to condense them into one blog so this is the text that goes with the pictures you will see in the next few blogs. You'll see Sammy singing like a soul man, my three cartoon guys on the couch, Ben and Papa, clinking cups of gatoraide over breakfast, Sammy following big brother into every adventure and Ben playing corn hole with Abby from next door.
Enjoy the gallery, as much as we enjoyed the day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment