Enjoying Appetizer Walk

Monday, May 13, 2013

Wonderful Day



I had a wonderful day on Sunday with Mother's Day and our 24th anniversary.  Tony and I went out to dinner on Saturday to Bridge Tender, one of our favorite places.  After that, we went to Holiday Inn on the water and had a quick drink on the terrace.   It was a fun way to celebrate our anniversary.
 
Next year, for our 25th anniversary, we will be renewing our vows in Cleveland.  Mark your calendars now, as it will probably be May 9, 2014.  I'll keep you all posted as we put it together.
 
Mother's Day was so nice.  I got flowers, a book, cards from the kids, a card from Dixie (I didn't realize she could write, too!) and a note from Jenna telling me that their gift is that Tony will be taking me out to get flowers or something I want for the house.  What a nice day!
 
 
 
Mother's Day Flowers, Anniversary Flowers and A Book

 
Close up of the Anniversary Flowers

 
Cards from Ben, Sam, Ellie and Zach and Jenna's note
 
 
THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING SUNDAY A BEAUTIFUL DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment