Tony, Marie and Coleton got in yesterday and what fun we are having. The house is full of baby noises and toys and we are enjoying every minute of it.
Cole walks with a baby walker and along the furniture, plays catch (left handed) and says "NO!" He feeds himself for the most part and tells you he is finished eating by tossing food on the floor and then laughing!
He holds his own with Dixie and Tyson and crawls in, out and around everything and everybody. He will be walking on his own in no time and probably speaking in complete sentences! Cole is a "Chipmunk" in school now and sleeps on a cot instead of in a crib. Pretty soon, he'll be an "Owl..." can't wait for that!
Take a look at our big boy!!!
Let the games begin!
"Look, I'm walking...I'm so cute, I crack myself up!!"
Winning the crawl competition with Daddy
"Think of the earth as this small, round ball...just a drop in the universe..."
"Ha, ha, ha....who is on the outside looking in?....Not me! The house is mine!"
"Seriously, with a face like this, do you really think I just dumped my meatloaf on the floor?"
"Gotcha! I did dump my meatloaf on the floor, I did!!"
"Here, Mommy, I'm learning how to share....have some chewed up food..."
"Ah, ha....he's got his back to me....one good jump to take him down and the house is mine again!"
"Guess what, guys.....a full diaper!"
No comments:
Post a Comment