Enjoying Appetizer Walk

Friday, September 13, 2013

Tony's Visit to Cleveland....



This past weekend was the Parker Hannifin recognition event.  People who have retired or reached significant milestones were recognized.   I couldn't attend since I had to work, but Rose was a great stand in and Tony had a wonderful time.
 
While he was in Cleveland, he was also able to see the grandchildren....I wish I could have been there, because it looks like they had a great time.  I will see you soon, my babies!
 
Here are some highlight of his visit:
 
 
Tony and Ron, the Chief Pilot

 
One of Tony's many women fans!

 
Friends from Corporate

 
George, the driver, who Tony always treated like royalty and Lee Banks....royalty!

 
George and Tony

 
Tony and our good friends, Kathy and Dave Henderson

The "big boys" riding bikes

 
Loving Papa
 
 

 
Ben will always be our first grandchild...he and  Papa are forever connected...and me too!

 
Papa climbs the ladder!

 
...and so does Ben!

 
Watch out, "Wild Hogs!"



 
And away he goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment