Enjoying Appetizer Walk

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

No, Nana and Uh-Oh



We went to Charlotte this past weekend so Tony could help Tony Jr. with painting Coleton's bedroom and other small jobs around the house.  It was a good visit and we got to spend some quality time with Coleton. 
 
Marie and I took him to the library for story time.  I think I had more fun than Coleton did.  He was standing next to me during story time (Marie had to be on a business call).  Coleton looked around and saw the other kids sitting in their mother's laps, so he came around in front of me and dropped in my lap.  It reminded me of the time that Ben kicked a little boy out of my lap during playtime at church and then sat in his place!  I loved it.
 
The story lady was really good.  She broke up the time with stories, songs, moving around and the highlight of the session, blowing bubbles at the kids. Coleton was thrilled.  He chased the bubbles and tried really hard to pick them up gently with his fingers so they wouldn't break!
 
Coleton is getting more vocal.  He has the word, "no," down pat and is working on banana (nana) and every once in a while, we heard....."uh-oh." 
 
Like all kids, he had tons of fun playing in empty boxes instead of with his toys.  But, we did that too!  He knows, "throw the blue ball," and was running around the house with his push thing. 
 
All in all, it was a good, but too short visit  (I only took 283 pictures.)  Here are some highlights!!
 
 
Check out the green tennies!

 
Getting ready for story time.

 
Chasing bubbles!

 
Chasing more bubbles. 

 
Trying not to step on the bubbles.

 
They're everywhere!!

 
They've got him surrounded.

 
Helping Papa

 
Cute little face!

 
Working on the "nana."

 
No, he's not smoking.

 
Look, the ball is in mid-air...I love our camera!

 
Sweet face.

 
Happy Man!
 

 
Playing with boxes.

 
Papa gives Coleton a ride...


 
...and Coleton returns the favor!

 
Love that towel

 
This little Piggy...

 
Doing puzzles.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment