Tony and I have continued our new routine--coffee and fresh fruit on the front porch in the morning. I find it extremely peaceful, especially after a rough night at work.
Anyway, I escaped to the serenity of the front porch with Tony this morning and we saw two Geckos getting very friendly on one of our front posts. It was really interesting to see, and if you look closely, you can see one of them changing colors from brown to green. It was fun to witness them, but on the down side, Tony came in yesterday and told me he thought he saw a Copperhead snake right in front of where we were just sitting. There are just some parts of North Carolina nature I can do without.
So, if you dare, take a peek at our shameless Geckos getting it on in broad daylight on our front porch! Click on the pictures to make them bigger.
"Ah, Mon Cheri, let me whisper in your ear....."
"Wait, where is your ear???" Notice she is starting to turn green around her eye.
Notice the green color emerging
Notice now that the tail is brown, but she is mostly green
See him in the tree?
No comments:
Post a Comment