The best thing about February is that we celebrate Tony's birthday. It's usually a low key celebration, but Tony gets birthday cards, messages and good wishes from all over. We "Skyped" with Coleton and Anthony, hearing a rendition of not only "Happy Birthday," but also "Peter Cottontail." God daughter, Emma, sent a phone video saying "Happy Birthday" and throwing Tony a big kiss. Ben, Sam, Ellie and Zach called Tony and had a nice long talk about school, Charlie, their dog, the snow and their new "smart TV."
This year, we got to celebrate with Donna and Bob. The cold, rainy weather stopped us from going out on Tony's actual birthday, but we did get out the next day. We went to the City Club for a glass of great red wine called "F" and then on to a favorite French Bistro called, "Caprice." The food was good and we had a great time.
After that, we came back to the house for cake and coffee.
Happy Birthday, Daddy Bear, and I hope you have many, many more.
I had trouble posting pictures to the blog so I had to cut and paste. And the captions are all over the place, but you get the idea!!
I had trouble posting pictures to the blog so I had to cut and paste. And the captions are all over the place, but you get the idea!!
A drink at the City Club before dinner.
Mrs. Swegle and the Old Guy!
Sibling Love!
Tony and his favorite girl!
Our favorite guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment