Enjoying Appetizer Walk

Friday, September 29, 2017

Shopping For The Baby....Brenda Said Alex Needs Bows.....


Tony and I love each and every one of our grandchildren...all 5 boys and 2 girls and the new Charlotte baby boy who is on the way.  But, we all know that baby girl clothes are much cuter than baby boy clothes.  And boy, do I like to shop for baby clothes. 

I remember when Ellie was born....I ran to the mall and bought every cute outfit I could find....and when I was checking out at the baby department register, a sales person who was on break came back into the department, looked at all of the things I had on the counter and asked the sales lady ringing me up if they were doing inventory?  "No," responded my sales lady, "all of this is for this lady's new granddaughter."  "Oh," was all the first lady said.  

Well, we went shopping for Alex today...Brenda said she needed hair bows and we found some....and some really, really cute outfits as well. 

Geez, we had a good time.  Take a look at a few things we got for Alex today:

Tony showing off a new bow!

My favorite outfit....right out of the '70's...fringe and hippy!  

Vintage with a bow....when Kate and Rob have a little girl, we need to find a dress like this!

You can see  it in her eyes now...there is no one like Daddy!

And this one says, "Dad and I agree, Mom's the best!"

And of course, "My Mom is my Super Hero!"

All kinds of pretties!

A light coat to visit Papa and Momo in cooler weather

A summer fun dress....

Loot!

A beaded, smocked blue dress...

Butterflies and a Pink Rose





I just love this one!!!

Going to Lakeland soon....hopefully a fashion show will be a new blog subject!


No comments:

Post a Comment