Oh, waiting for a baby is a long wait....you wonder what's going on...what is Brenda feeling....why won't "Smalls" come out? Oh, it's a long wait.
So, we did what we could while waiting for "Smalls" to be born....for a long time now, we have wanted to get a canopy for the beach. We go to the beach and I manage to get really sunburned on the right side of my face and shoulders. I can't read my tablet because it's so bright...but, I still love the beach. Getting a canopy is multi-functional. I can not burn, it's a no bird poop zone and I can read my tablet. We bought one and a wagon to carry our stuff. I realize now that we are serious beach go-ers. We have food, wine, things to read, my camera and all kinds of stuff we carry. Having a wagon will reduce our "shoulder weight" and give us a nice area to enjoy the day.
We "christened" the wagon by putting Dixie in the bottom and riding her around the backyard. I think she liked it!! It was so, "Dixie-esq," she is the queen and we are the servants.
We burned some time waiting for "Smalls." I can't wait for David to call Tony and say, "Dad, I have a......." We are so excited. David and Brenda will have their first child....a long, awaited child.
It's a beautiful day for "Smalls" to be born....just when..., just when....
Today:
Tony takes Dixie for her first ride in the "wagon!"
Now, it's my turn...."
Dixie's Daddy, the canopy and wine....great day!
Check out the clouds...
...same cloud formation....10 minutes later...
...15 minutes later....
...30 minutes later....
Locus on the tarp...
...same locus....really big
Same clouds...45 minutes later...
A beautiful day.....
No comments:
Post a Comment