We have the boys for the weekend while Jenna and Jon attend an adoption class. No matter how often I see them, I am constantly amazed at how they interact and communicate with us and the world.
I love talking to Ben--here are some examples of why:
Ben: Moe Moe, do you know my number?
Me: Your number?????
Ben: Yes, do you know my number?
Me: I guess not, what is your number?
Ben: 4, Moe Moe, my number is 4. I'm going to be 4 on August 29.
Me: Oh...that's right. Your number is 4.
Ben: Moe, Moe, do you know what my number is now?
Me; Yes, Ben, I do. Your number is 4.
Ben: No, Moe, Moe....my number is 3. I'm 3 NOW. I won't be 4 until August 29.
Ben: Where is your house?
Me: Well, we'll turn right up here and get on I71 and drive for awhile.
Ben: We'll turn right and then what?
Me; Well, after we find our exit, we'll turn right again, then turn right again.
Ben: Can we turn left?
Me: No, if we turn left we won't get to the house.
Ben: I want to turn left.
Me: Why?
Ben: I like left better.
Me: Why?
Ben: Because left will take me to my house.
Ben: Moe, Moe, you have boo boos on your arm.
Me; Yes, Ben, I do.
Ben: Are they sketa bites?
Me; Yes, Ben, they are.
Ben: I don't like sketa bites
Me: I don't either.
Ben: Then why do you have them?
Sammy: Shoe....Shoe...
Me; Ben, can you fix Sammy's shoe?
Ben: Can I get out of my car seat?
Me: No, can you just put the strap back on?
Ben: I will fix it.
Me: Thank you.
Ben: Your welcome.
Ben: Sam, your shoe is fine, stop talking.
Ben: Moe, Moe, I fixed Sam's shoe.
Ben: Moe, Moe, Sam will be three.
Me: No, Sam will be two.
Ben: No, Sam will be three.
Me: But he's only a little older than one now.
Ben: Moe, Moe, Sam will be three.....after he turns two.
Ben: Moe, Moe....I'm going to be 4.
Me; I know, you'e getting so old. Soon, you'll be going to school.
Ben: Yes, I know, but first I'm going to your house.
I love talking to Ben.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment