Enjoying Appetizer Walk

Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Birthday and A Wedding

We had a busy weekend, but it was all fun!! On Saturday, we went to Bill and Andrea Kall's wedding. Tony Jr and the "Kall Kids" have been friends for years. It was an odd experience seeing all of the "kids" that used to come by being young adults--some with children of their own. It was great to get to see Tony and Marie and do wedding talk...the countdown begins!

Andrea and Bill looked great! And like all of the "Kall Events" this one was a blast.

But, the BIG event of the weekend was Ben's birthday. Since we went to the wedding, we had Ben's birthday with us on Friday. He's getting so big. It was great to see the enthusiasm on his face and hear him say, "wow" when he opened all of his gifts. I don't suppose I will ever convince Jenna and Jon that I didn't know the helicopter made noise!!

Here's the "old folks" at the wedding!




Here's our big boy with a puzzle--almost as big as he is!


And, as always, I have the pictures in the wrong order, so here he is blowing out the candles and the next picture he is sitting by the cake. Do you think I will ever learn how to do this? At any rate, it was a terrific weekend.












No comments:

Post a Comment